The use of a protective mask helps to reduce the spread of infections, such as coronavirus and other respiratory viruses.
Reduces the release of droplets from the mouth and protects against inhaled droplets and dust.
The protection masks are the following:
- 3ply disposable protection mask
- Fabric cotton mask
- Children's fabric cotton mask
- Reusable protection mask
- Non-woven protection mask
- Face protection shield
- Glasses type mask
- FFP2 protection mask
- Folding protection mask
How do I use the protection mask correctly?
- Apply and remove the protective mask after hand hygiene, either with the use of soap and water or with the use of an alcoholic antiseptic.
- The mask should cover the nose, mouth and chin so that there are no gaps.
- Do not touch the mask with your hands as viruses can be transmitted from your fingers.
- It is removed by grasping the rubber arms from the back to the front. Be careful not to touch the front of the mask. If the mask has laces, loosen the bottom and then the upper lace.
- The disposable mask should be discarded.
- The multi-purpose fabric mask is machine washable at 50-60 degrees and reused.