Nature's Plus is a leading company in nutritional supplements. Established in the US in 1972, it offers consumers a wide range of innovative and high quality natural nutritional supplements.
At Nature's Plus health protection based on natural ingredients, nutrition science, and the use of high technology are the key targets for designing and producing its products. It is therefore able to provide consumers with vitamins, minerals, trace elements, herbal extracts and top quality nutrition formulas.
- Selection and use of high quality safe and natural ingredients that are clinically studied with documented properties and efficacy
- Natural vitamins and nutritional supplements that cover a wide range of health and nutrition needs.
- Customized nutrition products for men, women and children that deliver maximum results.
- Innovative Nutrition Supplements series enhanced with special patented combinations of ingredients for maximum health and nutrition benefits.
- Latest technology manufacturing process. Facilities maintain continuous compliance with GMP (Good Friday Practices) compliance at every stage of the production process and superior standards on equipment, quality control and the environment. Nature's Plus is registered with the FDA (Food Drug Administration) and the NSF (National Science Foundation) USA.
- Compliance with the adoption of ethical standards to ensure the highest quality of production from raw material collection and production to distribution and dispatch of products.
- Independent research department and laboratory for quality and results checking.
- Continuous research and development continues to provide more effective nutritional supplements based on scientific findings.
Nature's Plus Product Categories
Vitamins and Multivitamins Source of Life
Fat-soluble (A, D, E, K) and water-soluble vitamins (B complex, C, folic acid) in high absorbency forms. Nature's Plus has vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin, vitamin D3 in the form of cholecalciferol, and vitamin K2, for high potency and absorption. In addition there is a complete range of vitamin C and vitamin E available.
Source of Life multivitamins are highly absorbent providing complete nutritional needs, with vitamins, minerals, trace elements, fatty acids, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, enzymes, amino acids, herbs and green fodder. Source of Life Gold is a high potency and effective multivitamin. A wide range of multivitamins for teenagers, men, women and adults 50+.
Wide range of individual antioxidants as well as antioxidant formulas to protect the body from the effects of free radicals and oxidative stress. Lutein, Aserola, Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10 other powerful formulas such as Commando 2000 and Regeneration.
A variety of specialized products with active ingredients such as probiotics, quercetin, bromelin, melatonin co-mel, and diet formulas such as T-Male for men, and Ultra Hair for healthy hair, skin and nails, and hair loss.
Minerals and trace elements
Full range of metals and trace elements (zinc, iron, chromium, calcium) in high absorbency chelates, dyno-mins.
Includes Omega 3 fatty acids from molecular distillation and high purity fish oil (Omega-3 Double Strength), rill oil, Omega 6 fats such as Mega CLA, Omega 3,6,9 fatty acid combination.
The Animal Parade series is specially designed for children. Baby vitamins in chewable tablets and jellies with fruit flavors.
GI Natural Digestive Aids
A complete range of natural products with probiotic acidophilus, enzymes and herbal ingredients, for intestinal flora health, the treatment of indigestion, digestive disorders, lactose intolerance. The advanced range of useful probiotic bacteria, high-tech, stable and reactive, keeps the composition intact throughout the shelf life, without the need for refrigerator maintenance. Gastric fluid-free, dairy-free products.
Herbal Actives Herbal Extracts
100% pure, and high potency and active herbs such as rhodiola, thistle, turmeric, garlite garlic, boswellia, licorice, produced from crops without chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
Spiru-tein meal meal supplements and proteins
The range includes high-protein powdered dietary supplements as well as high biological value whey protein powdered soybeans. For weight management and for energy.
Series of specially designed nutritional supplements for those on a low carbohydrate, high fat diet (Ketogenic or LCHF (Low-Carb, High-Fat)).
Advanced Therapeutics RX
Formulas with blends of vitamins, chelates, amino acids, pesticides, antioxidants and titrated herbs, with high bioavailability and faster action in the body. Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Triple Strength Ultra Rx-Joint for joints, Aller-7 Rx for allergies, Lutein Rx for vision, Ara-Larix Rx-Immune for immune system.