Korres is a Greek company of cosmetics and homeopathic products with active ingredients of natural origin.
It was founded in Athens by George Korre in 1996, as an evolution of the historic Tzivanidis pharmacy, the first homeopathic pharmacy in Greece, which Korres undertook in 1992. The philosophy of the Korres company is the use of certified organic ingredients, good quality and friendly to environment and skin.
More specifically, the composition of the products comes from four natural groups of ingredients:
- Medicinal Herbs: Unique herbs with beneficial properties for the skin, such as calendula, echinacea, hypericum, evening primrose
- Greek Flora: Plants of the Greek land, such as thyme, sage, laurel, olive and mastic
- Edible Ingredients: Ingredients that nourish the skin, such as yogurt and thyme honey.
- Active ingredients of natural origin: Active active ingredients, such as the natural antioxidant Quercetin, an ingredient certified by international research programs which includes the main research of the Research and Development Laboratory of the company Korres.
The KORRES Research and Development Laboratory is a specialized scientific laboratory, which focuses on the research of natural biological extracts. Participates in European research programs in collaboration with Greek and international University Institutions and has won important awards.
Popular product lines:
- Oily skin: Pomegranate line
- Sensitive skin: Almond Blossom line
- Shine & first wrinkles (25+): Wild Rose line
- Wrinkle correction (35+): Kastania Arkadiki line
- Tightening & straightening contour (45+): Black Pine line
- Volume replenishment & intensive hydration (55+): White Pine line