Shampoo for volume or for fine hair? Shampoo for dry, damaged or for dyed hair? There are times that you may wonder which shampoo is right for you. The needs of your hair are not always so clear or sometimes we do not pay enough attention to what we really need. The result is to use shampoos that don’t fit our needs and even exacerbate any problem of dryness, hair loss, etc. So take a look at this short ultimate shampoo guide.
- Shampoo for frequent use. Shampoos with gentle composition and neutral pH. They effectively clean the scalp without irritating and affecting hair and skin. Ideal for people who wash their hair every day.
- Shampoo for hair loss. Shampoos with trace elements such as peptides, amino acids, vitamins and hair enhancing agents, which increase hair microcirculation and promote hair growth. They offer antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection while inhibiting common causes of hair loss. Ideal for those who have a hair loss predisposition, they have made hair transplant or undergo hair growth treatment.
- Shampoo for dyed – colored hair. Shampoos with a special composition that respect and maintain hair color. They prevent damage and fade due to antioxidant protection and sunscreen filters. They moisturize and rebuild the hair, preventing the occurrence of a split. Ideal for people with dyed hair or with shades.
- Shampoo for fine – without volume hair. Rich in trace minerals and herbal extracts that stimulate keratin production, nourish and strengthen the scalp. The hair gets regain their shine, volume and elasticity. Suitable for hair that suffers daily and has lost its shine and strength.
- Shampoo for oily hair. Gentle shampoos that effectively clean and remove unnecessary grease. They regulate hair pH and can be used daily without drying the skin and exacerbating sebum production. Suitable for people with increased greasiness and/or oily dandruff.
- Shampoo for dry – damaged hair. Shampoos with moisturizing elements and lipids that restore the lost hair moisture. They shield the scalp and provide gentle cleansing and elasticity.
- Shampoo for dandruff. Shampoos with a special composition that reduces dandruff, itching and redness of the scalp. They help restore the pH of the skin, have a mild exfoliating effect and prevent dandruff. They are distinguished in shampoos for dry or oily dandruff and they are also indicated for sensitive or dry skin/scalp.
- Shampoo for seborrheic dermatitis. Specially formulated shampoos rich in substances that effectively regulate sebum production. They have anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory effects, while also they balance the pH of the skin and reduce excess oiliness and seborrhea. Suitable for those suffering from hyperkeratosis and seborrhoeic dermatitis.
In case your hair has more than one need, you can use two different types of shampoo. Find in Vita4you.gr the shampoo that suits you!