Summer and mosquitoes go together. Insect repellents are the most effective way to repel this tiny summer enemy, but there are some tips that can help us too.
- Use a fan either in the floor or ceiling, as the air is unpleasant for the mosquitoes.
- Whether you have a garden or terrace do not choose to water at dusk, prefer morning hours.
- Mow the lawn of your yard because it is a mosquito shelter.
- Eliminate any source of stagnant water, such as drinking water, jars or glasses, as they attract mosquitoes.
- Put sieves on windows, doors and other house openings (eg ducts) to prevent mosquitoes and insects from entering the house.
- Avoid colored clothing or clothes with intense patterns. Prefer light and simply designed clothing.
- Avoid body creams, soaps and body or hair fragrances as they attract insects.
- Sweating and lactic acid production during exercise attract mosquitoes. If you choose to work outdoors either avoid afternoon hours or use a mosquito repellent.
- If you have a toddler, use an appropriate mosquito repellent for children.
Find in Vita4you everything you need for insects and mosquitoes.