Magic Diet Pasta is the innovative series of pasta of Bio-Agros. Organic and low in calories, they are an ally to those who want to lose weight or maintain their silhouette without many deprivations.
What is the Magic Diet Pasta
Magic Diet Pasta is a series of biological low-calorie pasta, which are very high in fiber and are made from glucomannan, a substance found at the root of the Konjac plant.
Properties and benefits
Glycomannan is an insoluble fiber which is not digested by the body and thus has no calories. It can absorb large amounts of water, in relation to its weight, thus creating a feeling of satiety, reducing appetite and, consequently, reduces daily calories intake. In addition, it slows down digestion and assimilation of foods by helping:
- weight control
- weight loss
- good intestinal motility
- reduced episodes of overeating
- improve blood glucose and lipid levels
Magic Diet Pasta does not contain gluten and has a low glycemic index, so they can be consumed by people with gluten intolerance or sensitivity as well as by diabetics. They have only 9 calories per 100 grams and cover up to 25% of the daily recommended fiber intake.
- Drain the packaging water and rinse with cold water. Boil or sauté the pasta in a non-stick pan for 5 minutes.
- Sauté on a non-stick pan fresh mushrooms with dried onion, red and green peppers with 1 tsp. of olive oil.
- Add freshly chopped tomato or tomato juice together with fresh or dried basil, a mixture of peppers and a little cinnamon (or cinnamon stick) and let them boil all together.
- Serve the pasta along with the sauce and cold semi skimmed yogurt.
Alternatively, pasta can accompany meat or fish tuna. In Vita4you you can find Magic Diet Pasta.
Enjoy your meal!